Are you looking for exciting (but easy) science projects for your budding scientists?
Then you're in the right place. Our totally free mini course is jam packed with 5 days of easy experiments, online activities and printables and extra investigation ideas to satisfy even the most curious of primary aged kids!
- Easy experiments with stuff you'll have at home
- Extend the ideas with online games
- 'Closer look' activities to investigate the ideas as much or as little as you want
- Earn badges and certificates
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- DAY 1 - 2 eyes are better than 1
- Explore binocular vision with the easy experiment
- Try our interactive and printable wordsearch
- Take a closer look at how easy it is to trick our brains with optical illusions
Day 2 - Falling to Earth
- In the easy experiment, you'll be making the perfect paper helicopter
- Test your observation skills with our online (and printable) memory game
- Carry on your falling investigations with a parachute challenge
Day 3 - Breaking records
- Try and break a world record - using only 1 sheet of paper
- Can you match up the weird world records in our online (and printable) matching game?
- Take a closer look at some more world records you can have a go at at home
Day 4 - Secret messages
- Take advantage of a property of paper to reveal your own secret message
- Test your spy skills by unscrambling the science anagrams
- Build up your sneaky spy knowledge with some invisible inks to try
Day 5 - Paper engineering
- Learn an impressive engineering trick by making mobius strips
- How much do you know about engineers and what they do? Have a go at our online engineer crossword and find out
- Become a true engineer by using different mechanisms and principles to make jumping frogs and walking paper horses.
Sounds amazing - sign me up for free NOW! We know it's fab but don't just take our word for it!Here's what other parents and teachers think...